RobotPy is home to several FRC-related python projects:
- RobotPy WPILib: the python implementation of WPILib for FRC
- pyfrc: provides unit testing, realtime robot simulation, and easy upload capabilities for your RobotPy code
- robotpy-wpilib-utilities: Community focused extensions for WPILib
We also maintain python wrappers for several FRC vendor libraries:
- robotpy-adi: wrappers for Analog Devices IMU products
- robotpy-ctre: wrappers for the CTRE 3rd party libraries
- robotpy-navx: bindings for the NavX device
- robotpy-playingwithfusion: bindings for PWF hardware
- robotpy-rev: bindings for the REV Robotics SPARK MAX
- robotpy-rev-color: wrappers for REV Robotics Color Sensor V3
RobotPy is home to several python projects that are useful for teams, even if they aren’t writing their robot code in python:
- pynetworktables: python bindings for NetworkTables that you can use to communcate with SmartDashboard and/or your robot.
- pynetconsole: A simple netconsole implementation in python
- roborio-opencv: OpenCV binaries for RoboRIO
- roborio-vm: Scripts to create a QEMU virtual machine from the RoboRIO image file
- roborio-docker: Create an ARM docker image from the RoboRIO image file
And, other projects:
- RobotPy Eclipse Plugins - If you want to develop RobotPy code with Eclipse, we’ve developed some plugins that provide tight integration with the FRC tools and pyfrc.
- robotpy-frcsim: FRCSim/gazebo connection for python code
All RobotPy source code can be found on our github site.